Evaluate proposed budget guidelines for construction costs with Client, Golf Course Architect,
and selected Contractor.
Provide detailed irrigation construction plans covering-
Mainline piping layout
Wiring layout and station assignments
Basic pump station layout
Estimate of materials for project
Cost estimate for construction
1. Provide detailed irrigation installation and construction specifications for project.
2. Provide client with irrigation construction plans, technical specifications and bid document forms.
1. Assist Client with pre-bid meeting
2. Assist Client in negotiations with Contractor
3. Assist Client with pre-construction meeting with Irrigation Contractor
1. Perform field staking of key irrigation system components.
2. Provide “as-staked” plans after each staking visit.
1. Ensure installation procedures of Contractor meet industry standards.
2. Make punch-list for final adjustments prior to completion of project by Contractor.
Prepare survey-grade GPS as-built (record drawings) of irrigation system and site features.
Program and set up irrigation central computer.
Provide personal instruction and assistance to client in central system operation.
Spot Water Management offers an expert consultant evaluation of the existing irrigation system and preliminary design for a new irrigation system.
© 2010 SpotWater Management, Inc.
1. Review layouts and establish project design criteria that considers-
2. Prepare preliminary sprinkler head coverage layout with initial piping configuration and coordinate cost projections.
3. Provide client with information regarding pump station electrical requirements, sizing, etc.
Irrigation system limits
Design and Construction time frames
Irrigation Manufacturer's Products
Pump station location or P.O.C.